Tuesday, March 1, 2011

25 Years of The Legend of Zelda

In reading this article today, I was shocked by two things related to the commercial he posted within the article:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/02/25-years-of-zelda/

First of all, who in their right mind saw that commercial and then thought, "That's the video game for me!" I've known all kinds of gamers, but seriously?  Is that what the 80s was like?  Is that what sold things in the 80s?  Because my dad _did_ run out and get it...and even with all his faults, I wouldn't have expected that to appeal.  I'm glad it did, because it was an incredible game and has lead to many more awesome games in the series.

But come on...

Second, I'm fairly certain that the actor in that commercial is John Kassir.  And this link backs me up.

Wow.  I love John Kassir and all but wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment