Friday, November 4, 2011

The "New Look" is the New Black

I would like Google to go fuck itself.  

... ... ...

Let's start again.

I _love_ Google, and I have a supporter for a long time; I'm still a dedicated worshiper.

But _please_ stop forcing "new looks" that are ugly, unnecessary, and counter-intuitive (to the point of taking intuitive buttons of words like "archive" and "spam" and instead changing them to pictures that I completely miss even being there and which do nothing to tell me what action they perform), 

STOP BEING LIKE FACEBOOK.  

Just give me my damn choice back to have things the way I want them.  Let people use whichever design they want.  Then make all the damn changes you want to a design I'll never see for more than two minutes, at which point I'll promptly switch back to the "old look".  Everybody wins.

Deal? 

< /grump>

1 comment: