Friday, June 11, 2010

On another more real-life note

I have failed at my goal.

That's not to say I'm giving up, but this week totally kicked my ass. I succeeded at doing five awesomely intense workouts last week and this week... it's fallen apart. I still did two intense workouts and two good strength training workouts with Michael, but it certainly didn't satisfy my goal.

I'm hoping to turn disappointment in myself into motivation to not fail _again_. I can blame busy days at work, emotional situations, and my period if I want to. But the fact is, the whole point was to do it in _spite_ of those things, not keep using them as an excuse.

I still think I can turn this around for the rest of the month and try again for July as well. But for now, I'm disappointed in myself and generally feeling mopey about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment