Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Workout update.

Speaking of workouts, week three of my goal for the month went significantly better than week two. Monday I did weights + ab tape, Tuesday was tough aerobics with light weights, Wednesday was rehearsal which stood in for a workout (although I do wish I'd done both), Thursday was heavy weights and heavy aerobics, Friday was an intense rehearsal with George that certainly counted as aerobics, and Saturday was medium weights/aerobics. I was perfectly satisfied.

As for this week, Sunday I did a fast paced aerobics with weights workout to start off the week well and did a show that night which also sweated off a few pounds. Yesterday I ended up not working out, but I do think what I did in the evening was much more important to my overall health, so I'm going to go easy on myself for that.

However, since we're leaving now on Friday morning for Maine, I must make Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday count. So I'll be working out tonight, tomorrow morning, and Thursday morning. I'm even hoping to use the exercise room at our hotel on Friday. And hopefully we'll be doing much hiking/canoeing/etc. (or at least much walking around) each day we're in Maine. I'll have to see what strength training I can get in while we're there because I'm starting to see and feel the definition in my arms, and I don't really want to let it go for a whole week and a half if I don't have to.

And that's it for my workout-update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment