Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sexy sex-bloggers.

I love me some sex-bloggers. From the downright dirty, to the informative, to the casual blogger who talks about sex a lot. There is an annual Top 100 Sex Bloggers List (this will be the third year) that's currently looking for nominations. You have to semi-register for the site, but I think it's worth it.

I just nominated my favorite two sex bloggers and encourage anyone who's inclined to do the same:

Quizzical Pussy:
Michael linked me to her and she's absolutely charming and wonderful. Her enjoyment of sex is incredibly hot, very cute, and makes me want to hang out with her in some very girly ways and talk about dirty things all night. And my favorite part of her blog is her weekly sex-confessions post on Tuesdays. It's an anonymous form where she collects the confessions of random readers of her blog (and occasionally posts some herself; she always seems to end up admitting it, too) and posts them weekly. I love it. It's often horrible, tragic, sad, funny, or incredibly hot and that makes it deliciously wonderful to read.

Adrian Colesberry
I first head about Adrian Colesberry last summer or fall when Michael brought home a copy of his book How to Make Love to Adrian Colesberry. It's a hysterical and addictive autobiography of his relationships up until now (or rather up until about two years ago) written in the form of a how-to guide when it comes to fucking Adrian Colesberry. Sadly, I determined that we're incompatible in certain fairly important areas, but I'm certain we have enough in common to make a weekend of it. Anyway, I loved the book so much I bought a copy for many of my good friends as Christmas gifts and soon after started reading his blog (which Michael also linked me to).

By then he was actually fairly familiar with Michael who had commented many times on Adrian Colesberry's posts. He and I exchanged a little correspondence via Facebook (on which we are "friends" which I love more than is particularly healthy for me) and I now religiously read his blog. He posts a lot of controversial material, studies, and political information about sex and relationships. I've loved every one of his posts. It helps that his opinions and mine sync up nicely, but I think most people I know would love to read his work.

I'm not sure if multiple nominations actually help or not, but certainly when it comes voting time I will solicit for people to side with me because I'm certain I'm right. (Although reading further, it's possible you need to sign up as a judge to have a say... I'm not sure if it's at all going to be a public vote. :/ We'll see.)

Either way, I hope both of them end up on the Top 100 List for this year. They deserve it and as Quizzical Pussy pointed out, it'll be great for bragging rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment