Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding planning, etc.

Well, wedding planning is going.

_Slowly_, but it's going. I'm hoping to work some more things out this weekend. I'll have George and Katie around and we've got an appointment with the caterer on Sunday. Everything that's paid for and decided all seems like very small in terms of details (besides the catering, but that's _not_ yet paid for), so I'm really hoping to have a better idea of how much it's going to be costing soon.

Then, I need to figure out where that money's coming from.

But it's moving along, and that helps me to feel much better overall.

I have been completely exhausted all this week though; I've not really exercised a stitch and it's already Friday. I'm going to try to lift some weights when I get home, but soon after we'll have some guests so I'm hoping to just chill and relax for the weekend, get back into a more full schedule next week.

Not much more to report than that, just wanted to get some thoughts down. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment